Monday, October 1, 2012

Real live ninja turtle


I love this cute and funny turtle picture.  This is one of my favourite pictures and it makes me smile every time I see it.  I want a tee shirt with this cute turtle picture.  I told my husband and kids that a tee shirt or even a coffee mug with this picture on it would make a great Christmas or Birthday gift.  Part of it is that I used to have pet turtles and still think they are very cute.  The fact that the baby turtle does look like it is doing a “ninja” move makes it even funnier.  Then you add on the play of words – you get a real live ninja turtle. 

1 comment:

  1. My friends and I took that photo while we were in Texas in March, 2011. Now it's popping up everywhere on memes and it's hilarious! i don't even know where people got it!

    ReplyDelete