Monday, January 6, 2014

Cute kitten vs giant mouse!

What I look like when I see a mouse. I can sure see myself reacting just like this kitten screaming "Big farkin' mouse" and running for it.  This made me laugh and laugh.  It reminds me of when Sylvester the cat tried to catch the giant mouse that was really a baby kangaroo.  Also the kitten looks funny as it runs away from the ferret.  The caption "Big farkin' mouse!" sure adds to it.

I have never been a fan of ferrets since I was 11 and the neighbor boy chased me holding out his pet ferret, who kept trying to bite me.  It was not a friendly ferret.  I am sure there are nice ferrets out there, but it is to late, I just don't like them that much.  The kitten on the other hand, it is in need of some cuddles after meeting that big "mouse".  

No comments:

Post a Comment